Get email notification that Infinity no longer manages Wild Card. they said to pls go to SANPARKS website and update your card so that the new management have what they need to have.
- we go there to update the information. We get linked to www.wildcard.co.za and then we have to find the form...
get sms from INFINITY to say the following:
"WILD Cardholder: Your WILD Card, 1234xxxxx, is expiring on 21/12/2010. GO WILD, renew your WILD Card by calling 0861234002 or visiting www.wildcard.co.za"
- since we have done the website thing, we called the given number.
- we get told to go to the nearest WildCard (Sanparks) office... Canal Walk Entrance 2.
- at the office in Canal Walk we get given and told to fill in this form and fax it to 021 701 8773 (Done)
after completing the above form, I venture off to phone SANPARKS on 0861 469 453, the phone rang and then I was put on hold for 4 minutes, and then got cut off.
again, I decided to call 0861234002 again to find out something else, again they refer me to Sanparks.
my point being:
all this backwards and forwards commotion to get this card updated so that we can go on holiday with a valid card... getting directed from pillar to post.
- After updating our info on the SANPARKS website, they now tell us its not valid we have to do it again. we do it again... for just in case.
- Calling the number on the Wildcard sms, only to be told we must actually call another number...
- Call the other number, to be put on hold for 4 minutes and then get cut off...
- going to Canal Walk to be told its not there its somewhere else...
- have been given the above form to fax off into cyberspace and hoping something will be done about it.